Vorcium: Chapter 5: And Justice For All (Third Third)

Go down

Vorcium: Chapter 5: And Justice For All (Third Third)

Post by DEWM NINJA on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:07 pm

THE DAUNTLESS
The Cosmonaut’s ship reached Vorcium again, and began to slow down. Scar looked at Mac and Yuri, the former of whom was spinning Pinaka around in his hand. “Alright. We should be coming up on the Dauntless Scepter now,” Scar started. “Once we near the front of the bridge, you’ll need to jump out of the ship towards the bridge.” Yuri cleared his throat, “You mean you want us to crash through the bridge?” “Your suits let you do that, right?” Scar asked. “I think it sounds a little out there.” Yuri specified. “Our ship will be detected no matter what, the faster we send you guys out, the better, and frankly, wrecking the bridge sounds like the best way to send a message. Don’t forget the final goal here is to convince them you’re not the bad guys, though.” Scar said. Mac laughed, “What a great way of showing them…” he said. The Cosmonaut pulled back on a switch, and looked back at the three, “We’re pulling up on the ship now, be ready!” Mac nodded and looked at the exit ramp. After a few seconds, it opened, and the air from the ship was sucked out, though everyone remained unmoved by it. “This is Captain Victor Ananias of the SolComm Naval Force. You are intruding on military business and must leave.” Victor said over the comms. “This is Vladislav Volkov, I have a writ of investigation for the planet below and would like to proceed.” The Cosmonaut said. Scar looked at the two, and waved at them to leave. “What are you waiting for? Get going!” Mac jumped off of the ramp, followed by Yuri. “Permission not granted, return home.” Victor responded. “Copy. Good luck, Captain.” The Cosmonaut said. The exit ramp closed on the ship behind Mac and Yuri, before it took off. The two slowly made their way to the bridge.
“Sir, we have two small incoming objects towards the ship!” A member of the bridge crew shouted at Victor. “What are they, exactly?” Victor asked. “They’re… people.” The man responded. Victor pointed forwards at them. “Fire on my command!” “Sir, our autocannons couldn’t be precise enough to hit them.” Another member of the crew said. “It’s better than sitting here and letting them get closer, fire, dammit!” Victor shouted. “Aye!” The crew member said. A volley of projectiles fired at the two of them, but none hit. “Are they coming right for the bridge… ?” One of the crew members asked, as Mac and Yuri got even closer. “Nonsense, they couldn’t get in here, the glass is made of nearly impenetra-” Victor was cut off as Mac swung his fist into the bridge’s window, causing it to shatter to pieces, the bridge crew was all sucked out into space, except for Victor, who activated magnetic locks on his boots just in time. Mac and Yuri landed on either side of Victor, who pulled out a lightweight missile launcher. Mac aimed Pinaka at Victor’s head, then pressed a button on the side of his helmet. “Alright, listen, I can tell you’re the man in charge, but we don’t want to kill you!” Mac shouted. “I can tell.” Victor said as he looked down the barrel of Pinaka. “Look, I’m seriously trying to negotiate with you here, we are NOT responsible for the civil war down there! The Demons manipulated you!” Mac shouted. “I know, except for the manipulation part. They think they manipulated me.” Victor said. “Then why are you working with them?” Yuri asked. “I was told to. This is one massive conspiracy being organized by my father. He wants to secretly fund and assist anyone that has a fire in their heart to fight SolComm, so that he could use his leverage to put himself in command when SolComm is out of the picture. He’s using them as steps to a staircase to get to a greater height of power.” Victor said. “Great, another problem we have to take care of.” Yuri said. “Not quite. The galaxy doesn’t need anyone to police it, I know that since I was forced to take that role. And you don’t need to take that role yourself. Worry about your own problems. Seeing as I’m dead whether or not I ally myself with you two, I’ll face my father, and if by some miracle it all works out, I’ll be sure to contact you again. Your names are Yuri, and Mac, right?” Victor asked. “We can give you some more specific contact info.” Yuri said. “No. I’ll find away.” Victor said. “Alright… thanks. Unless you’re screwing us over, somehow… in which case, you have indeed killed yourself.” Mac said. Yuri pushed a button on the side of his helmet. “Mission accomplished, Scar. Come pick us up.” “We’re on the way.” Scar said. After a few seconds, the Cosmonaut’s ship arrived and hovered just outside the bridge, and its exit ramp opened. Mac and Yuri walked into the ship, and it took off. Victor watched it fly away, before shaking his head. “Fucking vigilantes.” He said. He walked over to a control panel one of the crew members were at, and began pressing buttons to control the ship.

GEARING UP V
“This is it, the final step of the road. Every other time you guys tried to capture Nikola, there was always a twist. Seeing as he believes you two to be dead still, I think he’ll be cornered for good this time, and we can’t allow him to escape. He’s gonna get a death penalty either way, so I’d suggest killing him on the spot. There’s no doubt that he brought in some Hellwalkers, too, so this will probably be a difficult operation.” Scar said. “Where is it we’re going, exactly?” Yuri asked. “The Tower of Assyria. It’s a major diplomatic spot for Earth and SolComm in general.” Scar said. Mac sighed. “Don’t look down.” “I have no doubts you’ll survive, but you’ll have to push up the tower, we can’t risk bringing you guys to the top floor where Nikola will be, we’ll have to fly low and blend in with traffic, if we alert them with a surprise attack it’ll warrant an entire fleet coming in to stop us, if they hear about two guys, they’ll rely purely on the guard staff there.” Scar said. The Cosmonaut looked back from his chair. “We’re coming in now, you’d best be ready.”

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON
The Dauntless Scepter landed inside one of the hangars of the Envying Leviathan. An entire squad of SolComm soldiers, specialized in his father’s unique color scheme, were there to greet Ananias as he walked off of the Scepter alone. “Take me to my father, I have very urgent news for him!” Victor shouted. The soldiers reluctantly complied, and led Ananias to a long walk towards the bridge. Victor entered alone, and walked up to his father, who stood similarly to the way he had before. “What is it?” Victor’s father asked harshly. “I’m here to stop you, or die trying.” Victor said, bluntly. His father turned to face him. “You may as well shoot yourself now, boy. You were never strong enough to even hurt me.” Victor’s father said. “You were never strong enough to fight fairly.” Victor said. His father laughed. “There is no weakness in technological advancement. I have evolved past pain, that does not mean I’m weak.” Victor shouted in anger as he pulled out his launcher and fired it into his father’s chest. His father exploded, leaving behind his upper torso, head and most of his right arm. Victor quickly reloaded his launcher and aimed it again, as he watched his father become reconstructed by nanobots that quickly build cybernetics around his destroyed body. His father stared him down. “Go on. Again.” Victor fired another missile, this time hitting his father in the head. The muscly skull that was left behind simply made another menacing laugh as his face was rebuilt. Victor ran directly up to his father, pulling out a sword that sparked with electricity around its blade. He swung at his father multiple times, though he dodged each attack, before gripping the blade and pulling it out of Victor’s hand, tossing it aside. He picked Victor up by the throat, strangling him. He backhanded Victor twice, before staring him down once again. “I don’t want to know your pathetic excuse for rebelling against me again,” Victor’s father said. “Die now, in vain.” Victor’s father said, as he turned and threw Victor against the glass of the ship with enough force to crack it. He groaned as he tried to get up, but stopped as he looked at the cracked glass, and up to his slowly approaching father. He jumped up and dashed out of the way, quickly equipping a rifle-like weapon with a blue glow surging out of its cylindrical barrel. He held down the trigger as the glow turned into currents of electricity surging around the entire gun, then into a sudden burst of power that split his father into two. His father began regenerating his bottom half, though Victor quickly aimed the weapon up at the broken glass. Victors father shook his head while he continued to regenerate. “What’s wrong with you?” He asked. “It’s not what’s wrong with me, it’s that I’m a man who can take action.” Victor said confidently as he fired the weapon into the glass, shattering it and causing his father to be sucked out into space. Victor kept his magnetic locks on so he could watch from a safe distance as his father turned and twisted in agony. The few pieces of his organic self were ripped open by the vacuum of space, and eventually, his cybernetics followed suit. Countless trillions of small nanobots bursted from his wounds, until there was nothing recognizable left of him. The bridge’s doors all shut, including a metal shield that closed off the window, as air was filtered back into the room, and the doors opened again. Victor sighed, and limped his way back to the Dauntless Scepter.

BLOODLETTERS
Nikola and Adamska walked side-by-side, followed by several Hellwalkers, to a set of doors guarded by heavily equipped SolComm troopers. The doors were opened, and they walked into a room where a man wearing a brown duster, a beret and sunglasses stood, coordinating troops. He turned to look at Nikola, and the two shook hands. He cleared his throat. “You’re Nikola Astrid, correct? My name is Arthur Miller, Colonel of the SolComm Army.” He said. “Yes, I am Nikola. We’re here for diplomacy with the president.” Nikola said. Adamska stepped up to Arthur. “We brought security of our own, I would like to position them where I please.” Arthur thought for a moment. “So long as I get a list of positions.” “They’ll mostly be situated around the entrance, but I have to add that I want in sniper positions. We can never be too cautious.” Adamska said. “We’ve already got soldiers at long range.” Arthur said. “Have your men ever shot anyone?” Adamska asked. “No. Why?” Arthur responded. “My men have. They have actual experience outside of training. It’d be a better choice for them to be positioned instead of your men. Trust me. I know our enemies. It’s for the best.” Adamska said. “I cannot allow you-... Fine. But they will not replace my snipers, they will work in couples. Get them out there, quickly, we need to get this meeting underway.” Arthur said. “Thank you.” Nikola said. Adamska approached his snipers and began talking with them.
After a few minutes, Nikola, Adamska and Arthur, followed by a mixed group of SolComm soldiers and Demon soldiers, reached a large, glass dome resting on the top of the tower. “This is it. None of your soldiers can go inside, mine will await outside to make sure nothing tries to stop the meeting, I’d suggest your men do much of the same since they can’t go in.” Arthur said. “Of course.” Nikola responded, as he turned to look at Adamska, and nodded. Adamska turned to look at his men. “You’re all to wait here, don’t do anything stupid.” The Demons all saluted. While Adamska talked to all the Demons, Nikola looked up at a turret-like platform suspended upwards, where a Demon sniper gave Nikola a thumbs up, who lightly nodded in response. Arthur opened one of the double doors for Nikola and Adamska, who both entered to see a slightly aged balding man look up at them while he sat at a desk, with a desk wedge that read “President Adams”. Two SolComm commandos stood on either side of him, heavily armed. “Ah, greetings, you are Nikola, correct?” Adams asked, standing up from his desk. “Correct… Is there a way for the glass to be covered in this room, I don’t feel comfortable being so… exposed.” Nikola said. “Of course.” Adams said, he sat back down in his seat and turned up a dial on his desk, causing the glass to tint. “Excellent. Now, onto the business at hand,” Nikola started, grinning. The two commandos were sniped simultaneously, though no gunshot was to be heard. Arthur suddenly reached for a revolver at his side, though was grabbed by Adamska from behind, who put his arm around Arthur’s neck, choking him. “Don’t kill him. The officials must live.” Nikola said. Adamska nodded, and continued choking Arthur until he was unconscious, then dropped him. Nikola aimed a pistol at the president. “Congratulations, you hit the jackpot.”

AND JUSTICE FOR ALL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fKAsvJrFes
The Cosmonaut’s ship slowly ascended from the traffic of the city, and slowed down as it reached a ledge on the outside of the tower. The ramp opened and Mac and Yuri prepared to jump. The Cosmonaut walked up behind them. “This is likely the last time we will see each other. I will be dropping Scar off in Radio City. Good luck my friends. Show no remorse.” Mac nodded. “Good luck to you as well, comrade.” Yuri said. The two jumped onto the ledge, and looked around. They were on an outside set of stairs, likely a sort of fire escape for the tower. The Cosmonaut’s ship took off, and Yuri saluted as it left. Mac looked over the edge at the long fall down, then looked up to see the even longer journey up. “Well. We’d best start moving.” Mac said. He pulled out Pinaka, and added a second normal laser pistol to his left hand, while Yuri pulled out Plamyabushevat. The two looked over at one another, and nodded. They sprinted into the interior of the tower, where a squad of SolComm soldiers turned to look at them. “Halt!” One of them shouted, before getting shot in the head by Mac. Yuri fired a beam into the squad, slicing through three of them. Mac gunned down the last one with both pistols, and the two ran up a set of stairs into another room. Mac immediately kicked the next guard he saw, knocking them back out of a window, where they fell screaming. Yuri jabbed his machete into another guard’s throat, though was shot in the stomach by a shotgun slug from across the room. Mac shot the shotgunner between the eyes, then turned to shoot another in the head.  They walked to the other side of the room, going up another set of stairs, where they walked into a meeting room, though the tables were flipped on their sides, and two SolComm commandos took cover behind the tables, blind firing at the two. Yuri changed his flamethrower to spew flames into and through the tables, setting them aflame. The commandos backed away from their cover, though Mac shot both of them in the head. The room was devoid of another staircase, instead, the two walked outside again onto similar exterior stairs. They began jogging up them, though a SolComm soldier rushed down the stairs with a combat knife, swinging at Mac who narrowly ducked under the swing. He grabbed his opponent’s arm, and twisted it until it broke, before using this leverage to throw him over the railing. A Commando jumped from the staircase above them, where Yuri spewed flames into them until they dropped to the ground, trying to roll it off, though Yuri simply smashed his boot down into their head, caving their skull. The two pushed onwards, where they found themselves on a more open area, with columns holding the rest of the tower up. A SolComm guard with a sniper looked behind him to spot Mac and Yuri, immediately emptying the clip at them while he had the range advantage, though none hit. Mac shot him twice in the head, causing him to fall backwards off the tower. They continued onwards towards the next set of stairs, climbing up unstopped. As they reached next open area, two SolComm commandos charged both of them, Yuri kicked his boot into the one Commando’s knee, breaking it backwards. As they dropped to scream in pain, Yuri smashed the back of his flamethrower into their head and between a wall. Mac unloaded both pistols into his commando’s groin, before dashing behind them to kick them in their spine, causing a notable snapping noise. They were kicked forwards and down the stairs afterwards, where they stopped moving when they reached the end. A SolComm soldier in a large exoskeleton suit towered over the two, they made a battle cry as they rushed towards Mac, who dodged the first swing. Yuri fired a beam into their open arm, slicing it off, though he was hit in the face with a backhand, causing him to be knocked back a bit. Mac jumped on top of the soldier, and jabbed a combat knife into their eyes, causing them to scream and swing blindly, before falling off a ledge on the tower. The two continued up the next set of stairs, where another squad of SolComm soldiers stood. They dropped their weapons and put their hands up. “Inform your friends that if they just stay out of our way, they won’t get killed.” Mac said. One of them nodded, and pressed using a radio mounted on their shoulder to communicate into the comms. Mac and Yuri walked onwards, where more SolComm soldiers watched them walk on, many of them noticeably angered. Mac and Yuri continued to press on uncontested, until they reached the top of the tower, where the platform had to roof, at this point they were higher than the clouds. A squad of Demon soldiers stood mixed in with a squad of SolComm soldiers, but they pressed through upon seeing Mac and Yuri. “Kill them!” One of the Demon soldiers shouted. Mac immediately shot down two, though was grabbed by another one, who stuffed an SMG into his gut and held the trigger down. Mac recovered from it, but was noticeably wounded. He grabbed the SMG out of their hands and ripped off their helmet, before smashing the foregrip into the side of their head, piercing their temple. He turned to shoot another one, though was shot in the back by a sniper. He groaned loudly, before looking up to see the two Demon snipers. “Yuri, up top!” Mac shouted. Yuri pushed away a Demon grabbing his flamethrower, then switched it to its beam configuration, before firing a beam into one of the sniper’s necks, decapitating them. He tried to hit the other, but they ducked. Yuri turned to face a Demon that rushed him with a knife, jabbing twice into Yuri’s chest, though Yuri fired a volley of flames into the Demon, causing them to break off, screaming. Mac reloaded Pinaka’s battery then aimed it up at the other sniper who had just come out of cover, shooting them square in the head. Yuri headbutted one, and freed his left hand from his flamethrower to grab them by the back of their head and repeatedly smash their face into the ground. The last Demon rushed Yuri, using all of their strength to push him back against the ledge. The two struggled against each other, but the Demon had Yuri pushed as far back as he could be without falling over the ledge. Mac pointed Pinaka at the side of the Demon’s head, though a SolComm soldier grabbed his wrist and twisted it with all his strength. The entire group of SolComm soldiers prepared themselves to fight Mac, who had just overpowered his last oppressor and gunned him down with both laser pistols. Pinaka began beeping rapidly as its barrely automatically moved around at the group. Mac lifted a brow, before raising Pinaka. It rapidly fired a single shot for each soldier in front of Mac, killing all of them instantly with precise headshots. Mac turned to watch Yuri gain the upper hand as he reversed his situation and threw the Demon over the ledge, but they grabbed onto Yuri’s flamethrower, tightly gripping the barrel. Yuri pressed down the trigger, covering the Demon’s hand in flames, causing them to finally let go, and fall downwards, screaming. The two stopped to take a breath. Mac pulled out a cluster of bullets from his body, while Yuri only pulled out a single slug round. “Something about this tells me I took more hits.” Mac said, out of breath. “We’re wasting precious time.” Yuri responded. “Excellent point.” Mac said, as he looked at the large black dome. Mac began to walk up to the door, but Yuri put his hand out in front of him. “Wait, let me assess the threat.” He turned on thermal vision, and looked at the dome. “Four targets. One is clearly Nikola, and he’s being supported by Adamska. One is lying on the ground, the other is sitting.” Mac turned on his thermal vision as well. “How should we proceed?” Mac asked. “It looks like Nikola has the guy sitting at gunpoint, we’ll need to get between them if we want anyone in SolComm to believe we’re on their side. I’d suggest one of us crash through the ceiling to drop down between the two, and the other goes in the traditional way to get an angle on Adamska.” Yuri responded. Mac nodded. “Alright. I’ll go.” “I’ll charge in when I hear the crash, good luck.” Yuri responded. The two ran up to the entrance, Yuri kept his hand lightly pressed against the door, while Mac began scaling the dome. Eventually, Mac had reached a point between Nikola and the other, and lifted up his boot, before smashing it straight down into the glass, shattering it. He fell directly through, and immediately recovered from the fall, looking straight at Nikola. “‘Sup, scrawny?” Mac said. Yuri bursted through the door and aimed his flamethrower at the back of Adamska. “What kind of… facsimile is this?!” Nikola shouted. “Hey! I don’t copy anyone!” Mac shouted. Nikola took a deep breath. “Get out of my way, fool.” Nikola said. “No.” Mac said. Nikola shouted in anger, before unloading his pistol into Mac, buying Adams time to get under his desk to take cover. Adamska turned to hit Yuri directly in the face. Yuri held down the trigger to his flamethrower while he recovered, though Adamska moved out of the way and kicked the side of the flamethrower, causing Yuri to lose his grip on it. Adamska tackled Yuri, and raised a fist to strike him, but looked over to see how Nikola’s fight with Mac was. He released his fist and got up from Yuri. “I want no connection to the Demons anymore. You only have one real target. Consider this my surrender.” Adamska said. Yuri looked at Adamska curiously, though didn’t have time to ask any questions as Mac was tossed to the other side of the room, by Nikola, who then walked over towards the desk. Yuri quickly picked up his flamethrower, and fired a beam at Nikola, missing, but causing him to lose focus on Adams. Nikola fired his pistol at Yuri, though none of the shots hit him, and he continued to fire his flamethrower at Nikola, who continued to dodge one beam after the next. Mac rushed in close to Nikola, swinging his fist as full speed towards Nikola’s chest, though Nikola stopped the swing with ease, and twisted Mac’s wrist, causing him to shout in pain. Yuri focused his aim, and fired a beam through Nikola’s left arm, slicing it off. Nikola made no expression that he was hurt. Mac looked at Nikola’s arm, noticing it bled less than it did leak sparks, there was a surprising amount of metal infused with his bones, veins and arteries. Nikola dropped his pistol and drew Hellstorm from its sheath, jabbing it into and through Mac’s side. Mac screamed, and Nikola pushed him to the floor. Yuri rushed forwards, swinging the back of his flamethrower into Nikola’s face, knocking him back a couple steps. Mac slowly got up, and noticed Nikola had Icestorm strapped to his side. Mac grabbed the hilt and took the sword out, getting into a stance that mimicked Maximus’. The two watched each other carefully, while Yuri took a couple steps back and prepared to fire another beam. Yuri fired it at Nikola’s legs, though he stepped away, and the beam was barely felt by Mac as it passed by his leg. “Yuri you’re gonna kill me with that thing, I’ve got this!” Mac shouted. Nikola swung his blade at Mac, who barely blocked it. They kept their blades locked for a moment, causing a loud hissing sound to erupt from the two blades and smoke began to fill the air around them. Mac quickly broke off and jabbed the blade towards Nikola’s stomach, though Nikola swung his blade to parry, before swinging his blade again to knock Icestorm out of Mac’s hands. Nikola hit Mac in the side of his head with the pommel of Hellstorm, knocking him unconscious. Nikola turned to look at Yuri, who then fired another beam at Nikola, hitting him in the foot. Nikola almost lost balance, but managed to retain it and limped towards Yuri, who was letting his flamethrower sync its built-up heat. Nikola managed to quickly reach Yuri just as his flamethrower was ready to fire, and Nikola swung Hellstorm at Yuri’s knees, slicing them open and ripping his kneecaps out. Yuri fell to the ground in pain, before he fired the flamethrower across Nikola’s ankles, causing him to fall as well. Yuri began pushing himself away, but the flamethrower was holding him back. Yuri tossed the flamethrower away from himself and Nikola, and began quickly pulling himself away from Nikola, who aggressively followed, using his one arm to pull himself ever so closer. Yuri shouted as he tried to reach Icestorm laying on the ground, trying to reach out to grab it, though it was just centimeters away. Nikola grabbed Yuri’s leg, and pulled him in. Nikola lifted up Hellstorm and pressed all his strength in to stab Yuri in the throat, though Yuri held the blade back with all his strength. He screamed as the flames and the blade began to cut through his hands, but kept the blade at bay regardless. “Mac! Wake the fuck up! Wake up!” Yuri shouted desperately. Nikola was kicked in his side off of Yuri, and Arthur stood over the two of them. Arthur aimed his revolver at Nikola’s head, though Nikola jabbed Hellstorm into Arthur’s ankle, causing him to miss his shot and fall to the floor. Nikola sliced Arthur’s hand off, and dropped Hellstorm to grab the revolver, which he aimed at Yuri’s head. Nikola’s hand shaked ridiculously, and his breathing got heavy. He fired the revolver twice though missed both shots. Yuri looked at the trail of blood Nikola left behind. “Damn you! Damn you all!” Nikola shouted, out of breath. Adamska sighed as he looked at the scene. “You fucking traitor!” Nikola shouted at Adamska. “You betrayed the Order of Demons yourself! We only fought back against the Knights because of what they did to my family,” Adamska shouted at Nikola. “Not because we wanted domination! We just wanted to take justice into our own hands, because it had been stolen by the Knights! But after all this, there’s nothing I care about anymore! I don’t care about justice, or control, because I’ve never seen either been so abused than today, than right now, I refuse to take any side here!” Adamska said. Mac’s eyes slowly opened from the comotion, and he slowly got up, dizzy from the strike Nikola dealt to him. His vision blurred and brightened for a second, though returned to him after. He slowly and dizzily stepped closer to Nikola, finally reaching him. Mac grabbed Nikola by the throat, though didn’t choke him, he didn’t have the strength. “I do not deny the wrongs I’ve done, but know this, the Demons will still fight strong. Kill me, and you’ll put a death sentence on yourselves! All of the Demons hate you!” Nikola shouted at Mac, who began dragging Nikola away, saying nothing. Yuri chuckled a little. “Not all of them. Astaroth is a nice fellow.” Nikola shouted in anger, trying to struggle against Mac, who finally brought him to the wall. Mac kicked the glass open, and suspended Nikola outside, over the edge of the tower. “This drop should be long enough for you to admit what you’ve done wrong before you die. If you believe in a god, you’d better start praying.” Mac said, before releasing his grip on Nikola. Mac stepped away from the edge, and looked over at Adamska. He began walking over, though collapsed halfway, and groaned in pain as his vision got blurry and bright, and a ringing noise filled his ears. “I suppose I’m here to turn myself in.” Adamska said. Yuri, still breathing heavily looked over at Adamska. “You’ll receive a life sentence.” “I know. I just want what’s best for the remains of my family.” Adamska said. Yuri tilted his head. “I have a son. Still young. I hid him somewhere. At this point I’ve tried to forget. I don’t want the Demons reaching him. I don’t want the Knights reaching him either. You need to stay away from him. I do to. We all do. He should make his own decisions. And if I’m locked up, then that makes things better. But, I only have one request.  I get imprisoned in Rikers.” Adamska said. Yuri chuckled. “Why?” “Because maybe I can break out one day if I have to.” Adamska admitted. “That decreases your likelihood.” Yuri said. “I can leave right now. No one from SolComm can stop me. I can kill Arthur, and the president, and blame it on you two. But I’m not. Not unless you let me stay at Rikers. Is that a deal?” Adamska asked. Yuri started laughing, though was interrupted by coughing up blood. “Y’know… I thought you were a real asshole during the start of this war. I think it took a bigger asshole to realize maybe you’re not an asshole… you’re just kind of a prick.” Yuri said. The two began to laugh a little. “Right now I… just want to...” Yuri was cut off and his head fell sideways. Mac got up slowly, and made his way over to Yuri. “Yuri… wake up.” Mac said, his speech a little slurred. Yuri groaned a little. “Fuck you...” Mac shook his head, and limped over to the desk, looking under it to find Adams, who aimed a pistol at Mac, sweating bullets. “Relax… we’re on your side… could you call the guy who runs the Dauntless Sceptor? We need a ride home.” Mac said. Adams very slowly and nervously nodded his head. “Ugh… thank you.” Mac said, before he slowly laid down, and began snoring.

ONE-WAY TICKET
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j713rBJhc70
Mac woke up on a cot, a little dizzy. He looked across the room to find Yuri sitting on a cot as well. “Deja-vu.” Mac put his hands on his head. “I need something to ease the pain.” Mac said. “I’ve got nothing. Maybe the doc’s around here.” Yuri said. Mac raised his head, showing a face of confusion. “... Where are we?” “The Dauntless Sceptor, I think. I saw the captain, Victor, earlier.” Yuri said. Mac looked over at his armor. He reached into one of the pockets, and pulled out the cigar he got from Maximus. Yuri sighed. “‘I’ll probably never smoke’. Fucking hypocrite.” “This is a little more than just a cigar.” Mac said. “What are you doing drugs?” Yuri asked. “No, I… well, I guess it is technically just a cigar.” Mac said, as he put it in his mouth. “Got a light?” Mac asked. “You asked the right guy.” Yuri said. He reached into one of his pockets and pulled out a match, and handed it to Mac. Mac looked around. “Need the book?” Yuri asked. “Nah,” Mac said, as he struck the match against his stubble. He lit the cigar, before shaking the match off, and tossing it aside. “We heading back home?” Mac asked. Yuri nodded his head. Mac took the cigar out of his mouth and blew the smoke out. “Well… I hope we don’t have to have a speech ready.” Yuri laughed. Mac leaned his head against a window, looking outside as stars passed at an intense speed.

BACK IN BUSINESS
Rubble was being cleared out around New Aberdeen’s remains by Crylo robots. Mac looked at the scars he had received from battle at Assyria, almost completely healed. Yuri walked up behind Mac. “You’re lucky, y’know.” Yuri said. His knees were almost completely cybernetically replaced, and some tubes were externally connected between his lower and upper legs. “It’s damned better than being in a wheelchair.” Mac responded. “I guess. I have a feeling the wheelchair’s coming anyway. I’m an old fuck.” Yuri said. The two of them turned as a knock was made on the door to the locker rooms. “It ain’t locked!” Mac said. Scar’s voice formed on the other side, “It is for women!” “Just come in!” Yuri said. Scar walked into the room, and looked at the two. “How are the cybernetics, Yuri?” Scar asked. “They work quite well… can’t say I’m a fan of their design.” Yuri responded. “We’re working on figuring out how to run natural organs through with cybernetics without tampering with the cybernetics themselves.” Scar said. “Enough of the scientific stuff. Is everything looking good?” Mac asked. “Everything should be on schedule, the new New Aberdeen should be just like the old one.” Scar said. “Great. So… where’s the Crylo Republic on staying on Vorcium?” Mac asked. “The senate wasn’t a fan of it. Vorcium may be where we come from, but we can’t make it our capital, especially since Vorcium is an independent planet now. We’ll have to find our own territory. Don’t worry about us, though. Any planet will do.” Scar said. “Hey, at least she’s telling us something.” Yuri chimed in. “Yeah, I won’t deny that she was better at communicating than Seras. I can’t believe she left for Earth.” Mac said. “In her defense, it seemed like she was onto something. Or maybe she just needed a better place for the kid. Who knows.” Scar said. “She’ll find her way back to us, one day.” Yuri said. “Anyway, how’s the gathering looking?” Mac asked. “Everyone’s here. Knights, marines, bounty hunters, robots, even the Demons.” Scar said. Mac took a deep breath. “Show time.” He said as he slipped his helmet on. He walked out, followed by Yuri and Scar, to see New Aberdeen, while under heavy reconstruction, about halfway done. He walked onto a makeshift platform along with Yuri, to look out into a sea of all kinds of individuals. He leaned into a microphone and cleared his throat. “We all know why we’re here. The war that everyone on the planet was involved in. Sure, many died, like every other war, but this one was different. It expanded past the bounds of where it was supposed to be, more factions were founded and destroyed because of the events of this war. Countless interlopers proved braver than some of our bravest, be that a good or bad thing. But I don’t want this war to mean we’re the good guys, or the Demon’s are the bad guys. I want this war to show a new era for the planet. It’s what Maximus would’ve wanted, that’s for damned sure. I don’t need to go on about this, though. And I know we all have much left to do. Before the beginning of the end of this war, Yuri, alongside our newfound friend Astaroth, destroyed the Malebranche disease. Sure, the monsters still roam Vorcium, but thanks to the Cleansers, it won’t spread, and is reaching its end. New Aberdeen, Cliffburn, Heracleion and Radio City are all under the process of being rebuilt, be it small buildings that were destroyed, or the entire cities. With the death of Nikola Astrid and the surrender of Adamska Shalasaska, Astaroth has been appointed the new leader of the Order of Demons. The old prisoners who were turned into soldiers for the Demons during the course of the war are back behind bars, to show a new beginning between the Demons and the Knights, the Demons are to face no penalties other than what I have already said, if it is to even be considered a penalty, many of our Knights have been turned over to the Demons where they will operate as a new unit of the Demons, a Flamekeeper, who will all keep unique traditions to make sure nothing like this war ever happens again. After the death of Jarret Lowad, the next in line for leadership of the Order of Water is Jarret’s brother, Carter Lowad. With the death of Maximus Jones, the successor to his place goes to the brightest of his Paladins, Hypox. Unfortunately, for no known surviving kin, Silas Ordicon’s role of Sheriff will be claimed by another. As requested by the people of the Order of Sand, they would prefer the bounty hunters to take full control of the security for their territory as opposed to the Order of Knights. The unofficial Order of Silence will not be forgotten to history, but all memorabilia of their cult is to be destroyed, and what remains of their underground fort will be rebuilt as a bunker for the Order of Knights and Order of Demons to share. Nearby it will be Memorial Valley, where we plan to build a massive memorial to the fallen heroes of our time, it will also double as a public training ground for people of most backgrounds. The Order of Technology’s old Lunar Base will be given to the Crylo Republic. Vorcium itself has reserved its rights to absolute independence and is confirmed by this under the orders of SolComm, who we are now allied with. The HRD used to increase the global temperature of Vorcium has been removed now that the Shield is gone. The Crylo Republic will retain territory on Vorcium but it will be relatively small, as they have plans to expand beyond the reaches of the Vorcium system. With that, I think all business has been concluded, other than that peace has been declared between all five of the major orders, which we have not had for many, many years. The war is finally over.” Mac ended his speech, as most of the people listening celebrated. Scar stood at the far back of the crowd, watching as people cheered, though a figure next to her caught her eye. The Cosmonaut looked at her. “So my work’s done. You’re finally done killing each other here.” He said. “Finally.” Scar said. There was silence between them for a moment. “There is so much you don’t know. About yourself. About the Order of Technology.” The Cosmonaut said. “What are you talking about?” Scar asked confused. The Cosmonaut looked around cautiously. “Not here. Not even at this time. I’m sorry, but, it’ll have to wait.” The Cosmonaut said, as he started walking away, though Scar pursued. “Wait, wait, I need to know, tell me!” Scar said. The Cosmonaut turned back. “The pieces haven’t fallen in place yet… I’ll tell you eventually, I guarentee that. But for now, I cannot reveal more, other than yes… Your chip isn’t man-made.” The Cosmonaut said. The two of them stared at one another for a while. “How… do you know this?” Scar asked. “There is much to say. You and I have a very, very long history with one another,” The Cosmonaut said. “But I must leave, now. I’m sorry.” The Cosmonaut said, before his body began to shimmer and fade into a skeletal robot, very similar to Zero, though the robot lost power immediately afterwards. Scar looked down at it, then up into the sky to watch the Cosmonaut’s ship fly off.

VORCIUM
WRITTEN BY JOSHUA “DEWM NINJA” JONES

THE FORBIDDEN PLANET AWAITS

CREDITS

DEWM NINJA: Writing, lore, original RP community, concept and basically everything.
Super Nova: Help behind the scenes, participation in the original community.
Jacket: Help behind the scenes, participation in the original community.
Eli Huey: Help behind the scenes, participation in the original community.
Z!FF: Help behind the scenes, participation in the original community.
Jaziel Galicia: Help behind the scenes, participation in the original community.
Wighen ‘Sakgr: Participation in the community.
My fingers: For surviving.

All of the above, Shadow Wolf, Paradoxilicious, Steve Hildebert, NekoNeko !!BOOM BOOM!!, some other guys I don’t know about and you, for reading.

DEWM NINJA: Maximus Jones, S.C.A.R., Knuse, Hypox, Astaroth, Pyrus, Edison, T0-M13, Llorona/Camilla, The Black Angel/The Anarchist, Matthew Miller, Magnus Jones, Ketch, Grant Toxtun (influenced from Super Nova’s Flynn Toxtun), The Cosmonaut, Z.E.R.O., The Dragon and additional characters.

Super Nova: Mac Slife, Jarret Lowad, Carter Lowad, influence for Grant Toxtun.

Eli Huey: Nikola Astrid, Adamska Shalasaska, Gorryl, Arthur Miller.

Jacket: Yuri Kalalaika, Silas Ordicon.

Jaziel Galicia: Vanguard, Victor Ananias.

Z!FF: Seras Vyrian.

Wighen ‘Sakgr: Eric.

Knuse finished slurping at water spilled inside of his helmet, and sighed as he floated around, looking down at Vorcium. “This is so fucking boring.”
DEWM NINJA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vorcium: Chapter 5: And Justice For All (Third Third)

Post by Z!FF on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:51 pm

Gee, you improved quite a lot! Good read ^~^
Z!FF
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://storiesandroleplays.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DEWM NINJA on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:40 pm

Yeah, it was mostly because someone reviewed the book on Google+ and I took the review's advice. This is probably one of the longest things I wrote at 41 pages long, the Vorcium book itself is 144 pages.
DEWM NINJA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Z!FF on Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:20 pm

Well damn, that's a lot!
Z!FF
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://storiesandroleplays.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down