The man, the myth, the pussy destroyer: DEWM NINJA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The man, the myth, the pussy destroyer: DEWM NINJA

Post by DEWM NINJA on Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:14 am

This is a little introduction post, I know that aside from the admin (whom I'm friends with) I'm the only one here but I'll leave this here for anybody that comes after me; Hello, I'm DEWM NINJA, you can call me that, or Dewm, or Sir DEWMeth, I have a verity of nicknames but my main username is DEWM NINJA (do͞om ninjə). I specialize making many types of stories, I like Sci-Fi and Fantasy the most, some of my favorite movies, video games and TV shows being pretty obvious (Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Terminator, Elder Scrolls, Halo, Game of Thrones, etc, fuck the Walking Dead). I can like most genres of music but it mostly boils down to this: Metal (Thrash Metal = Power Metal > Other types of metal) = Rock (Classic Rock = Alternative Rock > Everything else > Modern/Indie Rock) = Whatever genre Daft Punk is  > Classical = Country > Everything else.

I do not like the following combinations of text:
XD
Lit
Dab
Harambe
Selfie
Any "smilies"
Anything else these stupid fucking teens make up to say online.

You can contact me through a few ways, most notably is on here, this forum, but I might not check it as much as my YouTube/Google+ account, which I use the most. There's also my "business email", this is for serious stuff only, do NOT spam it: cool20xx@mail.com (that's MAIL, not gmail.)
Update: I don't use G+ anymore.
DEWM NINJA

Character sheet
Name: Dewm
Health:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)
Mana:
-5/0  (-5/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top