Stories and Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Week With Dewm #1: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

2 posters

Go down

This Week With Dewm #1: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly Empty This Week With Dewm #1: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

Post by DEWM NINJA Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:56 am

Just finished watching the Grammys Oscars (just should be used loosely, because this post isn't going to be out until after a long while), and what a fucking shitshow that was. But surprisingly that's not the main point of today's post (ha, as if i post daily, wtf was that supposed to mean?).
Anyway, no, I haven't forgotten this place, I've just been busy getting lots of ass as I usually do. And maybe starting a band in New York. More on that in a few months maybe.
Right now we're focusing on three main updates of mine, coincidentilly fitting in well with the classic "Good, Bad and Ugly" listing. So let's get started shall we?

This Week With Dewm #1: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly Thiswe11

THE GOOD
Only like, one of you know what Vorcium is, basically it takes the stereotypical indie sci-fi aspects from short films you can find on YouTube, mish-mashes them together, adds a sense of medival stuff, some zombies, oh and hell, why not cram in some Demon soldiers? And a damn good story. It sounds like a cluster fuck at first but it worked as an RP community for a couple months on Google+. Now I'm just going to novelize it or something. You'll see it here, first, and last, because it's not going anywhere else. Because I left Google+. I'm not sure when it'll come out, but it'll be separated into 5 "chapters" with slightly different themes, and they will be MUCH bigger than Dewm Dies chapters. Maybe normal chapter sized? I'm not sure. I kind of make this stuff as I go along, mostly. The thing that's going to really kick my dick in is how I'm going to introduce characters, with "Splash Screens", which is, well, this:
This Week With Dewm #1: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly Silassplashscreen
It's not a rip off of Borderlands, by the way. I mean, they look nothing alike.
This Week With Dewm #1: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly Flynt10
OK, maybe they look a little similar. But hey, I am still proud of that Silas picture, and I'm sure the guy who made Silas would be proud, too.
UPDATE: Splash Screens have been canned.

THE BAD
I'm sick as fuck. That's really it.
But holy hell, on day two of this cold I legitimately thought I needed to go to the hospital, it was REALLY bad, I threw up quite a lot. The only reason I didn't go to the hospital was because no one was around to drive me. So I just had to suffer through it. But it's almost over, if it's not done tomorrow it will surely be done the day after. Here's a tip if you ever get sick, kids: when you piss or throw up, a lot of your sickness or coldness or whatever is going out with those fluids. So that's good.

THE UGLY
I beat KOTOR 2 with an evil character. She looks fucked up now. Like, holy hell...
This Week With Dewm #1: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly K2screenshot1
I'd still fuck her though. At least, while she's wearing her mask. She's the kind of girl you'd put a paper bag on. Just more nonsense for this post basically.

Anyway that ends it all. I'm excited for the whole Vorcium thing. Maybe. Could be a chore to write though. Idk. Moral of the story is you should piss when you're sick.

Last edited by DEWM NINJA on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
DEWM NINJA
DEWM NINJA

https://discord.gg/CnZtuFY

Back to top Go down

This Week With Dewm #1: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly Empty Re: This Week With Dewm #1: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

Post by Z!FF Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:34 pm

Thought you were not gonna come back here honestly. And yeah.. an other quality post xD
Z!FF
Z!FF
Admin
Admin

https://storiesandroleplays.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

This Week With Dewm #1: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly Empty Re: This Week With Dewm #1: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

Post by DEWM NINJA Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Z!FF wrote:Thought you were not gonna come back here honestly. And yeah.. an other quality post xD
XDing is illegal on my posts.
I've just never found the time or reason to come back here. Not until I left G+. A lot of people I considered friends turned their backs on me. Like, a LOT. So now I don't have much of a place to stay or a purpose in life other than this place and this upcoming book.

If the dice hits 5 then Hillary goes to jail.
DEWM NINJA
DEWM NINJA

https://discord.gg/CnZtuFY

Back to top Go down

Post by Z!FF Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:35 pm

The member 'DEWM NINJA' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D20' : 15, 9
Z!FF
Z!FF
Admin
Admin

https://storiesandroleplays.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down