Stories and Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This week with Dewm #2: Not One Day Late

2 posters

Go down

This week with Dewm #2: Not One Day Late Empty This week with Dewm #2: Not One Day Late

Post by DEWM NINJA Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:58 am

(I technically wrote this yesterday but my sleeping schedule is all over the place so I found time to post it now, so technically imagine this came out yesterday. Technically.)

Alright, so I had plans to take essentially what I posted last week, and make it a weekly series. Because Why the hell not? So I'm just gonna update you guys on some things, tell you about stuff, etc etc.
This week with Dewm #2: Not One Day Late Thiswe10
So to start off, I've begun to get more used to a more settled-down kind of life. I'm no longer doing the whole player business, meaning I've hooked up with someone and I'm planning on sticking with them for the rest of my life. Have a kid, teach him how to play ball, and then kick him out into this cruel world so he can go out and fuck a bunch of women. Or cure cancer or some other gay shit like that idk.
Secondly, I mentioned a band in last week's post. What I meant by that was I convinced a friend of mine in New York to start a band, he was good with a guitar and I used to do vocals/backup guitar for a band in the past, plus he's got another friend who kicks ass with the drums, and he kind of has a bassist... kind of. His bassist is just too fucking lazy to meet up with the band mates and do band stuff. Unfortunately though, I live in Florida, and that aforementioned girl of mine has me kind of anchored here. So my friend, Morgan, is going to get a different vocalist while they wait for me to finish up business in Florida. In about 2 years tops I'll head up to New York, but first I want to stay with my family for a little longer because leaving possibly equals me never seeing them again, plus I can't just hook up with someone and drag them with me to New York. I also want to get some cash flowing so that when I do arrive in New York, the band's got a lot of disposable income, maybe we'll even tour from New York to LA, a sort of fantasy of mine.

Moving on, I found out I hit 100 subscribers on YouTube for doing, well, jack shit. And I'm close to 50,000 views. Here's a link to my channel if you want to give me more pointless attention. It's where videos go to die though, I must warn you.

Disclaimer for the upcoming Vorcium book: I imagine, when I'm writing, that I'm more or less making this more film-like than the tradition book you'll read, as I did with Dewm Dies. It'll have links to songs that would fit in with themes and make the experience cooler, or try to at least. See, I'm a huge fan of Metallica, which you likely should know by now. At least like, 2 or 3 Metallica songs will be put in the Vorcium book. Now, a lot of people don't like Metal music, or Metallica in general, mostly because they haven't listened to any of Metallica's songs, or the good ones at least. If you haven't listened to a Metallica song yet, or have listened only to the Saint Anger album, then I urge you to listen to Metallica, or Metallica's other, older albums, just once at least, it's surprisingly different than what you may have expected. I highly recommend starting with Fade to Black, Nothing Else Matters, One, or The Day that Never Comes. I've put links on the song names so you don't have to look it all up. Those songs in particular aren't the average screaming, thrashy madness that most would expect from Metallica at first. Try to at least like some Metallica songs before the Vorcium book comes out at first. Because if not, then the experience will be rather dull for us both. Especially since I'm probably only talking to one of you dickheads.

Uhh... what else... Oh yeah, the Nintendo Switch is terrible, of course. Because it's a Nintendo product. And Nintendo is terrible (which, by the way, is a indisputable fact).

If anyone wants to give me their money for no reason tell me and I'll open a Patreon. Because I need money. (I can assure you, by the way, that any money I get will mostly go to the whole band thing. I just said I want money for free because that's a pretty XD joke.)

follow for free sex

Last edited by DEWM NINJA on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:22 am; edited 2 times in total
DEWM NINJA
DEWM NINJA

https://discord.gg/CnZtuFY

Back to top Go down

This week with Dewm #2: Not One Day Late Empty Re: This week with Dewm #2: Not One Day Late

Post by Dewghen 'Churja Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:47 am

So, you've settled down, and found someone, huh?

Jesus Christ, I'm really happy for you. Seeing you leave was painful, but I'm glad knowing you've found someone, something I hope to so as well.

Me and Eli miss you, alot. I know she (he?) talks to you on Xbox Live, and I've been saving up money to get Live just so I can talk to you as well.

Anyways, I've had a pit in my chest and every time I came across your account, I wanted to die a little bit. But, having you here is great and having a way to message you is absolutely wonderful.

That's all, really.

Dewghen 'Churja

Back to top Go down

This week with Dewm #2: Not One Day Late Empty Re: This week with Dewm #2: Not One Day Late

Post by DEWM NINJA Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:02 am

She's got a nice ass

Leaving was rather edgy of me, I know, but fuck man there were a lot of people I thought I could count on that just turned their backs. Z!FF, the runner of this site, had a sort of a similar situation. Z!FF can explain.

Eli and I talk, sure, HE and I have a strange relationship at best, though. I've changed a lot since the guy who ran the Vorcium Community. I'll still make the book exactly the way I envisioned the comm but me as a person? Quite different. When me and Eli talk I find myself venting about the dickheads that I knew back on G+. Quentin Porterfield, Colin Thompson, those kind of guys from SWURP. There's not a lot to talk about otherwise. Me and him used to talk about FURP plans, but that's obviously not much of subject anymore. If you are going to get Xbox Live anytime soon, I suggest you brace yourself before we begin talking at first though. Could be a bit of surprise in store. Maybe. Idk. You'll see.
DEWM NINJA
DEWM NINJA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewghen 'Churja Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:44 pm

-Squeeze her ass every chance you get, dude. You're one lucky boi-

I don't know. I don't think it was edgy, as you're almost 30, I figured you'd leave sooner or later. I just wished it was sooner.

Yeah, my heart wasn't the same. I considered you a really good friend, I still do, and after a while I just saved up every cent I obtained, just to get Live to talk to you.

Porterfield, huh? I know him, he's in a RP Community I run, he seems like a nice dude, though, I don't know his connections with you or past experiences.

I don't think I could be surprised by you at this point, I've seen everything from you. Hell, I've known you since you were Cool2001 and you made music for HURP, and RP'd, before giving up on RPing in HURP.

Anyways, I had a question.

Would you mind privately sending me a picture of you over G+?

I know you don't use it anymore, but I want to see what you look like, I'm interested.

But yeah, I've missed you since the very second you left.

Dewghen 'Churja

Back to top Go down

Post by DEWM NINJA Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:23 am

Already am nibba

On Porterfield, he was one of the guys who turned his back on me. I helped him make a community and everything, and conviniently after we finished it, he's trying to keep me out of things I made possible. He didn't kick me out of his community but just the way he wanted me out of things that were my business and that I should've had a right to interact with, it bewilders me. It's hard to explain.

I also just asked you to brace yourself because, well, idk, I might not sound like you expect or something. As you said, I doubt you'd be surprised so, yeah, nevermind.

As for the picture thing, I mean, I trust you and all but I'm not a fan of the way I look, plus I have anxiety about pictures of me being up. I would otherwise but I gotta turn that shit down. Sorry.
DEWM NINJA
DEWM NINJA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewghen 'Churja Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:20 am

It's k bby. I understand how you feel, I'm not exactly too big on sharing myself around either.

I have a question though.

How come you left Google Plus?

I mean, aside from Porterfield and those like him. You seemed to have been enjoying your time, and then you wrote that post and vanished.

Was it that it was too time consuming?

Or, something else?

Dewghen 'Churja

Back to top Go down

Post by DEWM NINJA Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:44 pm

Well there's three main things about why I left.
One of them was the whole deal with a bunch of people turning their backs on me.
Another one was that there wasn't a whole lot left for me to do there other than shitpost. I had given up on making RP communities myself, I couldn't rely on SWURP anymore because they kicked me out, and HURP just never did nor will it ever work for me. It was just this other bullshit that I didn't want to deal with most of the time. Plus other minute reasons I disliked the website like the layout and the multitudes of people there that disliked me.
The third reason is that I'm almost 30 years old and most of my friends are on the internet. That's pretty fucking sad on paper.
DEWM NINJA
DEWM NINJA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewghen 'Churja Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:41 am

I mean, you've got a girl who loves you. That's more than most of the people on this planet can say.

But, yeah. You've been missed by some people. Rhos is happy to hear you're doing well.

I haven't done much with myself lately, to be honest. Aside from getting a pet lizard which I have named Geico, I don't have much else going on.

You?

Dewghen 'Churja

Back to top Go down

Post by DEWM NINJA Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:47 am

Rhos? ah fuck what elite was that again?

As for me? Uh... well idk not much either.
DEWM NINJA
DEWM NINJA

Back to top Go down

Post by DEWM NINJA Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:49 am

Wait, OK I remember who Rhos is, and, wait he gives a shit about me?
If anything I would suspect that he'd care the least about me out of anyone. You sure that wasn't some other Elite guy thing?
DEWM NINJA
DEWM NINJA

Back to top Go down

Post by DEWM NINJA Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:52 pm

Oh and btw, if you want a good way to know what I look like, uh, full beard, lots of hair and some other stuff idk. It's kinda hard to explain, y'know?
DEWM NINJA
DEWM NINJA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewghen 'Churja Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Yeah, it was definitely Rhos.

And yeah, I know what you mean.

Anyways, how are you?

Dewghen 'Churja

Back to top Go down

Post by DEWM NINJA Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:40 am

I'm good. I've gotta make the next This Week With Dewm Today. Every Tuesday. You'll get a sort of update with that.
DEWM NINJA
DEWM NINJA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum