Stories and Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Week With Dewm #5

2 posters

Go down

This Week With Dewm #5 Empty This Week With Dewm #5

Post by DEWM NINJA Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:51 am

yeah i know im a day late fuck you
This Week With Dewm #5 Thiswe11

Again, there's not much to talk about. My birthday's coming up on the 10th, I'll be 30 years old. You all now have permission to call me an old fuck.

So I did a bit of a photoshop, of my character, depicting the way the Security GEN1 helmet in Halo 5 SHOULD look, the way everyone wore it in Halo Reach:
This Week With Dewm #5 Securi10
That looks badass. My MP spartan in Halo 5 is based off of a scrapped character profile I was going to use in an upcoming Halo RP I was gonna be in. But it was never finished and I left eventually. If you're interested in the profile you can read it here:
Character Profile:
Eh, pretty edgy. Plus you won't have a damn clue what half of this shit means if you don't know anything about Halo. But I'm pretty sure John kept her in HURP canon out of respect for the effort I put into the profile. She's just a background character of sorts is all, or a small bit of added text to John-A222's bio.

Moving on, I've been thinking about returning to G+ for just one more RP community. Maybe. I'm tied between two different ideas, one would be a community called "Terror", which is set in the Rainbow Six universe, and takes place in 2020, where Terrorist organizations around the world have succeeded in an elaborate scheme to take down the United States Government (and some other countries, too). Half of the world is either a small, dying country or complete Anarchy, and it would take the efforts of Team Rainbow and some newcomers to fight back against the Terrorists. I would RP as Fuze.
This Week With Dewm #5 Tumblr_obda7lQTj41tkah1uo1_1280
Or, I would have Eli make a Walking Dead community, set in a different state than Georgia for fuckin' once. My personal recommendation would be either Illinois or Florida. Only because I would RP as myself. Really. Maybe I would be an antagonist and lead a group of metal heads I rescued from a Prison or Insane Asylum. Actually that doesn't sound like a bad way to get an army of people on your side, save them from their imprisonment. I would actually. Not saying I would do bad shit in the apocalypse though. But saving an army of prisoners isn't exactly going to let you lead a good guy faction so...

Finally, there is one last thing I'd like to address:
I played through the Walking Dead game again, recently completed Episode 5, god was it even better than I remembered from back in 2012. And with the entire Second Season being free with Xbox Gold soon, I'm excited to see what's next. But my main focus is on this one, glorious, epic song. Just... goddamn, listen to it:

They say the most dangerous man is the one who already has nothing left to lose. I say the most dangerous man is the one who has one last thing to save.
I just wish I could find a video of the song in better quality than 420p because it sounds like ass. But otherwise, gorgeous.

Uh, that concludes this weekly episode of Seinfeld. I want to die. Yeet.

What's the deal with those guys, down in the pit? Laugh track
DEWM NINJA
DEWM NINJA

https://discord.gg/CnZtuFY

Back to top Go down

This Week With Dewm #5 Empty Re: This Week With Dewm #5

Post by Z!FF Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:41 am

Seems you'rre into your character as deep as i am with Aza. Glad to see this!
Z!FF
Z!FF
Admin
Admin

https://storiesandroleplays.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DEWM NINJA Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:25 pm

At this point, making characters as fleshed out as Lyn is easier than me taking a shit. I could pump out hundreds of these a day. And the fact that I get credited a lot with them and compared to "my best RP character" surprises me, because maybe I'm inhumanly good at making profiles. Idk. Just surprises me when I see stuff like that.
DEWM NINJA
DEWM NINJA

https://discord.gg/CnZtuFY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down