Stories and Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Week With Dewm #7

2 posters

Go down

This Week With Dewm #7 Empty This Week With Dewm #7

Post by DEWM NINJA Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:51 am

This Week With Dewm #7 Thiswe11

Nothin' like a good old dick in my ass, a m i r i t e o r a m i r i t e

So today, we're gonna talk about some gay stuff. For one, this, cunt of a human being posted a shitty complaint about "Oh boohoo my fucking art's too special to draw shit for people for free". Grow the fuck up. I write all my shit for free, I purposefully remove ads off of all my videos on YouTube so people can at least watch speaker-destroying videos without any horseshit. Of course there's gonna be people who want shit from you for free, welcome to capitalism. Sure it's annoying but it's not worth whining about. Anyway they drew a comic about it and it got a lot of backlash...
This Week With Dewm #7 Screen10
But think about it this way, right, you've got a lot of artists on the internet. About half of them draw shit for free. You cannot compete with people who make their product free unless you make yours free. So of course people who ask you for art are going to be surprised when you DON'T offer your art for free. If I wanted something drawn, I would try and find someone who would draw good art. I would ask them if they draw something, and if they said I had to pay, I'd say "fuck off" and move onto the next person. Artists act like they're fucking gods, most of the time, too. Most of them. One of them I know pretty personally has been pretty good at it so far. A lot of people like to say writing is just as hard and they're just as selfish. I've got news for you...
WRITING ISN'T HARD! You sit in front of your fucking computer and you mash buttons. That's it. I'm doing it right fucking now. If you find writing hard, then either I'm a writing god amongst men, or all of you guys are fucking pussies.

Anyway I fucked with the comic myself a little. It's not funny at all so viewer discretion advised.
This Week With Dewm #7 Gay10
Fuck me.

I'M THE LORD OF THE HARVEST! BRING IT DOWN BRING IT DOWN!

My copy of GH3 broke already. That fucking game costed me like 20 bucks. All because my Xbox fell upside-down and scratched the fuck out of it. Useless piece of fuck. I bet it was all a plot from Bill Gates himself.

My name's Clyde Blackburn. I'm a Clyde Blackburn and a gambler.

Hey, you wanna know something about Vorcium?
FUCK
There you go that's it

I eet ass

No but really, Vorcium's close to being finished. There's only 2 more main segments to do. And like the previous couple of installments of TWWD I'm going to tell you the "stats".
Pages: 15
Words: 9,909
Characters: 54,166 (9,857 of which being spaces)

As I said, Vorcium should be getting completed before the end of this month, hopefully. If not then certainly during the first week of May.

GradeAUnderA is a bad YouTuber
I hate black people.

That concludes this week's installment of Seinfuck. Yeet.
DEWM NINJA
DEWM NINJA

https://discord.gg/CnZtuFY

Back to top Go down

This Week With Dewm #7 Empty Re: This Week With Dewm #7

Post by Z!FF Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:27 pm

Always finding it hard to find something to reply to your shit so ima go ahead and say keep it going.
Z!FF
Z!FF
Admin
Admin

https://storiesandroleplays.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DEWM NINJA Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Nothing like licking the shit stains out of the bottom of a toilet bowl.
I think I'm slowly going insane.
DEWM NINJA
DEWM NINJA

https://discord.gg/CnZtuFY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down